Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cyprus, Students Tesselations and Thanksgiving

At 3:16 p.m. EST I had my first visitor from Cyprus on my blog.
Welcome to you.
There seems to be a lot of interest in my students tessellations on my blog recently. I had the second highest day ever of views of my blog a few days ago and the Tessellations seemed to be the big draw. Wonder what sparked the interest?

Like many of you I enjoyed the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade today. I haven't watched the whole thing yet as I recorded it so I could get some things done today.

I thought the hats these two children were wearing at the parade were a lot of fun.

One of my favorite parts of the parade are the balloons. Spiderman was a big hit.


I enjoyed this turkey float. I can't think of Thanksgiving without thinking of the turkey we have always enjoyed on Thanksgiving.

I had Thanksgiving dinner with my friends Karen and Jerry. Karen set a beautiful table. I'm so proud of myself for remembering to take photos of the table before we ate. The meal was delicious - all of my favorites - turkey, dressing, cranberries, salad, rolls, sweet potato casserole and of course pumpkin pie with whipped cream for the grand finale. I feel full and content after a great day.
I've used a photo of the dinner table so you can enjoy it a little longer.
Click to Mix and Solve

1 comment:

cottonreel said...

I wonder what part of cyprus your visiter is from . I,m familiar with cyprus , my husband was cypriot, bless him--cottonreel