Sunday, January 22, 2017

Two Weeks, Two Hats Knit, Two Packer Wins

I knit GREEN and GOLD!
You can bet I will be knitting another Packer hat today!
Caleb showing off his Packer hat
Caleb was the first recipient of one of my crazy funky Packer hats.
image
Kevin said if I knit one for him he’d never take it off! So he got the second one.

image
And true to family photo ops here you see the hat with a toe!
But you also see the glitz and all the different textured yarns to make this special and fun.
WHO will be gifted with hat number 3? It has to be someone who has the chutzpah to carry it off and wear it! Let me know if you think YOU are the one……….
Jeff Jr? Heidi? Nate? Jeff Sr? or someone who is not on this list????

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

GO PACK GO!!!! Win or lose today….they are still MY team!!