Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020 is here!

I stayed up to watch the ball drop in Times Square just to be sure we could bid farewell to 2019.

It is now time to look forward.
What will 2020 bring?
I will enjoy my family and long time and new friends..
I plan to finish more quilts to get that works in progress list down even more.
Purging will not be  important since I have made such great progress in the last 10 years but I will continue.
As usual I’ll tweak the decorating in my house without buying new items.
I will not make New Years resolutions as I never have and don’t intend to start now.
I will continue to be grateful for my life and my experiences.

Color and design will be as important as ever to me and I close with a picture of the confetti in Times Square as we ushered in 2020.

1 comment:

Deb said...

The picture of confetti reminds me of the little bits of fabric that was left after we cut up the samples for our color books in Carol Soderlunds classes. Love it and love your quilts. Can't wait to see more finished pieces!