Sunday, July 12, 2020

Together Again


I was deciding what projects to bring down to my mini studio and
found a tray of finished blocks.

Then I started to tear the studio and house apart to find the ones I was in the process of creating. Julie and I  searched everywhere and anywhere I thought they could be with no luck.

 I finally realized it was ridiculous to waste time looking for them as they would show up when they were ready to be found.

I headed up to the studio a few days later to get something else.  I looked on a high shelf and I could see the tray I had been looking for., Too high for me to reach so I waited for help getting them .

I have been working on completing the blocks for almost a week now. Still have a lot to do.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Susie Q said...

Happy to see you "working".

Robbie said...

Glad you're in the 'groove' again!!!!