Friday, August 8, 2014

Simply Sparkly Kit Now Available

I have just been notified that a kit for the quilt I designed for Kaufman Fabrics is now available from Keepsake Quilting.

Here is the information from their catalog as well as a link to it:

SIMPLY SPARKLY QUILT KIT

 SIMPLY SPARKLY QUILT KIT

  Speckled prints with color shading make this quilt special.
Kit has piecing directions, binding fabric and precut 2 1/2" strips.
• Quilt Size: 70" x 70"
• Project: Pieced
• Project rating: Intermediate

Price:
$ 89.99

Part Number:
5251

Status:
In Stock

http://www.keepsakequilting.com/productdetail/5251.htm#

What a reasonable price for a large quilt that is already cut for you. It’s not to soon to start making gifts for your favorite people!

This is the quilt I designed with the Pointillist Palette fabrics from Lunn Fabrics. I know many of you have been waiting for it.

I GET NO COMMISSION OR FINANCIAL REWARD FROM YOUR PURCHASE OF THIS KIT FROM ANY PLACE. I JUST GET THE JOY OF KNOWING PEOPLE ARE MAKING A BEAUTIFUL QUILT WITH AN EXCITING GROUP OF FABRICS.

2 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Congrats - Fabulous quilt! It had caught my eye in their cataloque. Is there a pattern only version somewhere (not full kit)?

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful quilt and design!