Friday, October 28, 2016

Nice Florida Ice


Water color memories
I did some ice dyeing this week. This is one of what I call the secondary pieces. All of the pieces are like opening a present when I finish them as I never know what to expect.
Reflections of
This is also a secondary piece. They each have an ethereal bit of mystery.
The primary piece I dyed is too big to photograph.
There were also what I call base level pieces and often they need an additional layer/layers of dye.
I can’t stop creating these wonderful images even though I probably don’t need more for my January solo show in Wisconsin.
It’s possible I may offer a few for sale in November or December before the show.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

First piece looks like hydrangea's! 2nd piece looks like Roshe's psychology test!

Karen @runsewfun said...

Very pretty. I especially love the top one.

Eleanor Levie said...

What site has the best instrux for ice-dyeing, in your opinion? Or is that in your archives?