Saturday, January 5, 2019

Collection In Color

You may know I am a collector of assorted things. I don’t collect valuable things, just affordable things that appeal to me.
image
A relatively recent collection is Fiesta flatware. It is affordable and I love adding new colors. Of course you all know color is my middle name!

image
This is the Swirl pattern and it has been discontinued for quite some time so almost every piece I have is pre-owned. Most of it has been bought as odd lots.
I have quite a bit and probably will only be buying a few pieces in colors I don’t have if the price is right.
I have all of it in a lazy susan container and people can choose the color they want to use for a meal.

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

I like color as well and collect the dishes........ you have quite a nice collection of the flatware.

Robbie said...

My BFF in Michigan collects Fiestaware...she would love these! I'll have to keep on the lookout or ask Larry (our landlord here in FL - he is always going to flea markets, etc.)!

Norma Schlager said...

I never knew that they made flatware. Very cool!