Monday, January 28, 2019

Updating The Guest Room

I felt after 12 years our guest room needed some tweaking.
The new small writing desk gave the room an airier look. It also gave guests a place to write, use a computer and place overnight things in the tray.
This was the cabinet that had occupied that space. I had removed all the decorative objects and things I had stored in it before I took this photo.
I was able to find places for everything I took out since I had been working on purging. What didn't fit was passed on to the family.
I hope guests will find this room even more pleasant for visits now.



2 comments:

Diana said...

Your spaces are all so welcoming
What a great idea to have a desk, a wonderful personal touch in a guest room!

Robbie said...

So when do I get to try it out! HA HA HA HA