Wednesday, February 27, 2019

College Sorority Sisters A "Few" Years Later

How exciting for all three of us to be together after all these years. Donna and I live within about 10 miles of each other in Florida and Marilyn was in the area. It was so great that we were able to find a time for all of us to get together for a visit, catch up and have lunch before Marilyn and Rich headed back to Wisconsin.
Marilyn's husband Rich also went to school with us. He is such a great guy. He brought Marilynn over here and then spent time with their really special dog while we all caught up and had lunch.
It is so great when you get together with long time friends and they still are as special as they once were. Donna was the first person I met when I arrived at my dorm room as she was one of my room mates. She still is as exuberant as she was then.
If I am not mistaken Marilynn lived on the 3rd floor of the dorm while Donna and I were on the second floor. I remember lots of special times Marilynn and I spent together and things we did. You may have seen the post from several years ago last time she came for a visit and brought me a red plaid pleated wool skirt she bought from me in college.  How special she still had it and even more so that she could find it after several moves in their lifetime.
I feel so fortunate to be able to reconnect with long time friends.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

So nice you still have some many friends you can connect with here in Florida!!! Win/win all around!

Windy Hill Happenings said...

"Alpha Sigs" are the best!!