Saturday, February 23, 2019

We Are Three Of A Kind

Robbie, Kay and Beth all love to play with fabric, fiber, paint, dyes, design and  creativity. We each have our own way of doing this.
We all are continually trying new things and even revisited things from our pasts.
Friday the three of us got together for lunch and sharing, showing and telling.
It was an amazing day with each of us having things that were so different that what the other two were doing.  
Robbie does some of the most amazing beading I have ever seen. She is constantly trying new things and currently is taking a year long class online from an artist in the UK. Beth is an accomplished doll artists. She also does a variety of surface design techniques and is continually trying so many new things.
All of us make quilts, with each of us producing totally different types. I hope to be able to share some of the pictures I took at our get together on future posts. Blogger is still making me fight to put up a post so I feel one photo is my limit right now.
Robbie has a blog which I am sure you will enjoy: robbiespawprints.blogger.com


3 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

Great photo of you three! Having inspiring and sharing fiber buddies is the best!

Robbie said...

I just finished my post! HA But no pictures...except goodie bag! HA Will be posting next week...getting ready for my visit with my sister. It was a great day! I told Mary S. she said hello to you!!! I remembered! HA

Bonnie said...

Sorry I can't play with you guys......darn! Always fun and inspiring! Have fun!