Sunday, September 1, 2019

I Just Connected With This Beautiful Model

This beautiful model enjoyed posing in my airport coat.
The rest of the story: I used to wear this coat when I travelled.
I was on the people mover at the Atlanta airport and a man started talking to me. I was beyond the age where men started conversations with me to get to know me. He was intrigued by my coat.
This happened repeatedly when I travelled and often they would tell me their wives would love it.
It is a version of my slashed jacket pattern.
The subtitle is: My If I Wanted To Meet A Man In An Airport Coat!
No I don't want to meet one!

1 comment:

Diana said...


Your wearable items are SO WEARABLE
Your sense of color and style make the wearer stand above the crowd.
I hope you are continuing to make your ideas into fabric.