Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An Unusual Get Together - Sibling iPad Get Together!

On Friday evening we had our first Sibling iPad dinner at my home.



The evening began with Pizza Fondue which has become my recent "specialty"!
Mary brought one of the most delicious salads I have even tasted with home made salad dressing. Karen made a fantastic apple dessert which she served with the best vanilla ice cream.


It was a lot of fun and we each learned and shared a lot.

Here Bill is showing Karen some Apps he likes.

We shared Apps we like along with some techniques on how to do things. I stayed up way too late working/playing with it after everyone left.

I have found one of the best ways to get good Apps is to ask others.

I have also learned it is NOT a child's toy - don't ask me how know!

Do you have any Apps you like for your iPad or iPhone? I'd love to hear about them.

While we were playing with our iPads my sister in law Mary cleaned up the kitchen and put all the dishes in the dishwasher - how did I get so lucky to get the perfect sister-in-law?

No comments: