Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tessellation Teaser - Lesson 7

I am working on the Tessellation tutorial again after a long absence while I was busy with other things that took on a higher priority.

I have always lived a very serendipitous life. I do not set a life plan or long range goals and when something becomes apparent that I need to do it right then I stop where I am and go to the higher priority task.

That does not mean I don't plan and keep on task. In fact yesterday I gathered up all those slips of paper I had been jotting "TO DO" things on and put them all on one list.
The amazing thing is that by having them all on that one list I was able to accomplish most of them yesterday and today. Yes, I will be adding things to the list, but it is a good feeling to be able to cross things off the list.

I am showing you two photos to get you excited again about the project and hope you will be as excited as I am to work on this again.



This is the master template I cut from my index card pinned to the fleece I have drawn the grid on.
I will be explaining how this is done very soon.



In this photo you see one shape from each of the fabrics I used for my tessellated shapes.

This will all make a lot more sense as soon as I explain it.

I do hope you are up to date on the exercise and are ready for the next part. I certainly have given you enough time!

If you have not been following along and would like to you can find all the other steps by putting Tessellation in the box at the top left and click on the magnifying glass and the first exercises will all come up for you. It is NOT to late to start this and have fun with the rest of us.

No comments: