Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday Truths

image

This has been an exceptionally busy week for me with my eBay auctions. These were 6 coordinated pieces I offered and five of the 6 were snapped up with Buy It Nows.

image

This seems to be the season for thermal. The pants and Jacket were gone before I even realized they were up for bids. The vest is available on my eBay auctions.

image

I am even offering several pairs of my beloved Troentorp clogs this week. This is a prototype pair I was fortunate to be able to purchase and I’ve never worn them. The embossed leather is something special. I am guessing they were never produced for the market as the process to create the leather was cost prohibitive.

image

This shibori dyed scarf is also available for bids.

image

These three pieces were also snapped up almost immediately.

image

This is a close up of a geisha painting on a pair of 4 panel pants I have up for auction. There is an identical geisha on each panel, along with a secondary painting. The art is all by Brian, the Eagle! You can see the color of the pants around the painting. This would be fantastic with a simple black top.

There are a lot of great things still available as I list a lot each week. The auctions close Sunday evening between 7 and 9 p.m. PDT and I also have some closing Monday evening between 7 and 9 p.m. PDT.

If you want to see what I have up for auction you can go to:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bluefishquilter/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

No comments: