Sunday, January 25, 2015

Meeting Up With Friends

image

I had just arrived at The Villages Quilt Show and my friend Teddy Pruett and I almost collided. I was heading to her appraisal area to see her and she was out on her first break. Teddy and I go way back to when we met at the Jinny Beyer Seminar at Hilton Head many years ago. Now we live less than 2 hours from each other. The only one missing was our mutual BFF Sandy Donabed!

image

Next was finding Lori Kabat of Lilly Ann Stitches in her booth in the vendor area. Lori is from Brillion, Wisconsin and is a family friend. She was not at the July 4th family gathering at the lake this year so it has been a long time since we had seen each other.

It’s so great to have quilting in my life. It has enriched my life and allowed me to meet and become friends with people from throughout the USA and beyond.

Yes, I did see the quilts at the show. There were some real stunners and I’ll be sharing a few of them on a future post.

No comments: