Monday, May 30, 2016

This, That And The Other Thing!

image
I have been missing for a while and it’s time I am back. I am going to share random things on today’s blog. I collect letter K’s when I find ones I like. In the background you see a vase full of button flowers I made. These are fun and easy to make with floral wire, floral tape and some fun buttons.
image
Quilting Granny keeps me company in the “Studio In The Treetops” while I work. She is a hand quilter!
image
A close-up of some of the quilting on Bodacious Blossom.
image
One of my double wedding ring quilts a unique coloration,
doubleweddingringcloseup
This one was hand quilted.
I have been working in the studio a little the last two days but so far have nothing that is ready for prime time!

1 comment:

Norma Schlager said...

I like your "K"s . I have a collection of "N"s in my studio. Haven't found a new one in quite a while.