Friday, July 29, 2016

SAVE THE DATE! JANUARY 29, 2017

ICE DYED TAPESTRIES AND SHIBORI QUILTS
Peach firstie dye
 
This is the  date of the opening reception for my show. I hope I will see you there!
WHERE?
Anderson Art Center, 121 66th Street, Kenosha, WI
The show will run through March 19, 2017.
I will be sharing more information about the show closer to the date, but I know some of you will be coming from a distance and/or want to put it on your calendar so it doesn’t conflict with anything else.
I have earned the title QUEEN OF ICE.
Each one of my pieces is unique and does not mimic the others.
This will be a very large show with 70-80 new pieces of my work never shown before and will fill the entire Art Center.
Don’t miss it.

6 comments:

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Congratulations on your show at the Anderson Art Center. It is lovely venue. Love your new title. :)

Julie Bagamary said...

Gorgeous fabric

Nann said...

I try to get to the AAC quilt show every year! And each time I go I remind myself that I need to stop at the AAC gift shop before Christmas.

Rhonda said...

Congratulations on your show! Your fabric is lovely.

beth s said...

Amazing fabric!

Nann said...

I enjoy the quilt exhibit at the AAC -- it brightens the winter! I look forward to seeing your work on display.