Sunday, September 6, 2020

Calling All Former Students - LONG AND FUN!

Whether you took one class from me, were one of my 25 year plus groupies, took classes through Gateway or took my on the road classes, THIS IS FOR YOU!

I am sharing some of the things I have recently finished with photos just to make this post interesting, even though they may not be related to what I am writing about, but to keep you reading and maybe tweak your memory about something you have made from a class project.




I am currenty finishing some projects I taught and didn't finish years ago.
I am working from memory and not looking at my notes.
The one I am currently finishing was a real challenge and I am amazed that those of you who took the class were able to make it, (I can't share the project as it will be a Christmas gift for someone).

It would have been a lot easier if I had pulled up my class notes and it probably wouldn't have taken 3 tries to get the zipper in right side out.




 I had the best group of students anyone could ever have.
It was YOU who pushed me for more, more, more and the reason I developed as I did as a teacher and designer.

I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.



I know some of you read my blog and/or my Facebook posts.
I love to hear your comments and thoughts.

I still am left with many unfinished projects because even though a class was finished the project didn't get finished as I was on to developing something new for all of you.

But I do have a prioritized list and I am working on finishing some of them.

Although I am no longer teaching, I continue to develop new ideas and implement them as I work on my own original  ideas, designs and projects.

1 comment:

Norma Schlager said...

I love that last piece. It looks very complicated. How big is it?