Monday, September 14, 2020

I Couldn't Wait For Christmas So Here's the Series I Finished


About 20 years ago I started a set of luggage for my daughter in law Julie. I finished one piece and gave it to her.
The remaining 5 pieces were not finished until this past week. I had intended to save them for her for a birthday or Christmas gift.

Yes, this is the series of 5 pieces I mentioned several times on Facebook.

I was too excited about them and gave them to her yesterday. She loved them.


This is the piece I gave her 20 years ago and she uses it all the time.

I'm so happy to have the entire set completed so she can enjoy it all.

 

2 comments:

Robin said...

Well done! Glad she enjoys it.

Robbie said...

Wow..they are wonderful! And you still had all the fabric a very special gift!