Friday, December 19, 2014

Construction Zone

image
With 7 adults visiting for the holidays I came up with what I thought would be a good idea.
With only one shower/tub in our guest bath the line to use it can get long.
We had a shower under the stairwell in the lower level which hadn’t been used in probably 20 years since it leaked.
My first Idea was maybe it could be fixed….NOT.
So when I arrived home I went on line and we found this shower that would fit the space and was available as component parts at a local supplier.
It is under construction and will not only be convenient, but will be an asset to the area.
It is being done right by my expert Mr. Fixit who can fix anything or build anything.
I think it will be finished in one or two more days and be ready for company.
Stay tuned for the finished project!

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

You are so fortunate to have a Mr. Fix It.......that's not even a possibilty around here...... I swear no one wants to work anymore!!!