Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Heidi’s Millennium Quilt Goes Home With Her!

Heidi's Millennium Quilt with Heidi and Nate
Tonight Heidi and Nate visited me. This is one of the 8 quilts I made for my grand children for the Millennium. Each quilt has 2000 different fabrics and was bordered and backed with Jinny Beyer’s Millennium fabric.
I had the quilts belonging to the local grandchildren here for safe keeping. Now that Heidi and Nate have their own house they have space to keep this quilt safe. It is King size.
image
I made a special label for the back of each quilt sharing information about it.
I also made a bag and drawstring from the Millennium fabric to match each quilt.
My hope is that each of the quilts will be an heirloom that will be passed down in each family.

3 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

WOW….that’s gift giving at its best! Lucky grandkids…..

Robin said...

Gorgeous quilt but how lonely to only be used for special occasions.

The Joyful Quilter said...

YUM!! Scrappy rainbow quilt... my favorite!!