Sunday, November 12, 2017

Finished Chair Seats

image
I bought these 100 year old walnut chairs at an auction about 40 years ago.
13 years ago we put a clear coat finish on them and upholstered the seats.
We didn’t replace the original bases for the seats and recently 2 of them broke through the bottoms. We removed the fabric and had new bases made about a year ago.
I just finished putting them back together with the same gorgeous fabric.
image
I had replaced the fabric on two of them but ran out of staples.
Yesterday I finished replacing the covers on the remaining 4 of them.
Happy to be able to check off one more item on my TO DO list.

2 comments:

Susie Q said...

Things checked off lists are good..... and that fabric is fabulous !!!!

Tami Von Zalez said...

If I found fabric like that, I would buy chairs just to reupholster them!