Friday, July 27, 2018

More Koeper Ancestors

I have posted some of these photos before but they no longer show up on my blog. I have no idea why.
So I am sharing again and hope the younger family members will enjoy seeing them and they are welcome to share them.

image
This is my favorite picture of my grandma and grandpa Koeper. I have no idea how old they were in this picture.
image
This is grandma Matilda Gruenwald Koeper with her siblings.
Clockwise from top left: Alma, May, Matilda, Elsie, Sonny
image
This is a picture from Grandpa Koeper in his younger years. Love this one. It’s the youngest photo I have of him.
image
Grandpa dressed to impress
image
Dressed to impress again!
Grandpa had many  siblings but I do not have any pictures of any of them.
Stay tuned as there is more to come.

No comments: