Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wearable Wednesday

image

As I was thinking about the Violet Vest I made I remembered I had made another vest years ago with almost the same colors.

The design and fabrics are quite different. At the time I made this one it was very hard to even find good solid colored fabrics.

I think this one was sold.

image

Here is another vest I made in similar colors. This is my Texture Vest pattern. It has “wrinkling” and stitching with heavy thread in the bobbin, a slashed band and a shirt tail hem.

The length and styling make this a very flattering style for all sizes.

image

One of the presentations I used to do was a style show of my wearable art. This is a group of models from one of them.

You may recognize the Almost Crazy Vest from the pattern front.

I hope I am inspiring some of you to create your own wearable art.

No comments: