Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Circle Challenge

image
I am going to share our Circle Challenge quilts with you in no particular order.
This quilt by Gladys Tice won the Viewers Choice Award.
image
Frieda Toback’s quilt won the award for best piecing.
image
Beth Shutty’s quilt won the award for best quilting.
Beth was the hostess for our tea. She also made the awesome ribbons.
image

Gloria Meachem is best friends with her sewing machine and can make it do just about anything with stitches and embroidery.
This quilt not only has a variety of machine embroidery stitches, but she also did part of the quilting on her long arm machine.
I will share the rest of the quilts in my next blog post.
This was a challenge that was a lot of fun and each piece was so different and showcased the makers skills.

3 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

Gosh......circles....what a great theme for a challenge..... Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Robbie said...

Can't wait to see more!! These are great! Yours is still my favorite!

Shelly said...

I agree with Robbie, I like yours the best!