Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Typical After Dinner Activity With The Family In Florida

image
I have been remiss in posting pictures of family and friends this season,
We had dinner on the lanai tonight. Salad, ravioli and garlic bread.
Then we adjourned to the great room where we spent time together with our cell phones! We may have been sitting a few feet or a little more from each other but often communicate with our phones. Andy was having fun brainstorming names for the quilt I recently showed on my blog.
image
Drew looks so serious, but I think he is probably just conversing with his friends.
And I am behind the camera on my cell phone shooting these pictures!
Of course the evening concluded with ice cream served by Drew who also set the table and cleared the table. He narrowly escaped having to do the dishes as if anyone used their phone at the table they would get to do the dishes.

No comments: