Monday, October 21, 2019

Fine Tuning Our Remodel

Once you use and spend time in a room you become aware of what is missing.
I doubt you would even notice the soap dish in the niche if I didn't point it out. I realized there had to be a neater way to store the soap. The wall plaques add interest to this wall.
We changed out the unattractive LED light bulbs for LED vintage look light bulbs. 
This vignette includes a Native American sand painting, and objects I have collected on my travels.
I love soap rocks for both their beauty and their content. I spent hours on the computer looking for a soap dish to compliment this. I finally found it right here in my own house! It was a gift from Greg and Julie.
I think I am almost done with this project, although there is one area that still needs a finishing touch!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

And your touches make this room just a beauty!!! And so very interesting and inviting!

The Inside Stori said...

You always have just the right vision!