Monday, March 2, 2020

A Favorite Vignette


I have a lot of favorites but today this is one of them.
I love to combine art that compliments other pieces. 
The two fused glass pieces were purchased over 10 years ago at an art fair. I have used them in many different places in our home.
The red vase was purchased from a medical fund raiser for an artist. I fell in love with it. 
I made Glory Aura after I had these pieces. I loved it and was lamenting I had no place to hang it in our house. When I measured this space it was perfect and worked so well with the other art.
The impact of using all these together was greater than using one or two alone.

3 comments:

Robin said...

The fused glass piece is so special. I remember that quilt from your puzzle days. The vase pulls them all together.

Robbie said...

I do love this piece so much!!! And it does look spectacular in this space!

The Inside Stori said...

Right out of House Beautiful Magazine…...