Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Quilters In Australia Use My Sunrise Sunset Tutorial

 Several years ago a well known quilter in Australia found my tutorial and I had tens of thousands of views from Australia.

My friend Cassandra Philpot made numerous quilts from the tutorial.

Her guild Queanbeyan Quilters recently contacted me and asked to use my tutorial for their activiry session and I gave them permission.

Queanbeyan Quilters Inc.: Racing through those jelly rolls!

You can do a few clicks to see their report.

I have only been able to share a few with my meager computer skills. They really came up with some unique projects.






2 comments:

Robin said...

You have been an inspiration to quilters the world over. Thanks

Robbie said...

Have to agree with Robin (above) in her comment! You certainly have been my inspiration (even before I met you in person!).