Saturday, March 26, 2022

Why I Blog


What Do I Get From Writing My Blog? Part 1

I really get a chance to observe what I am doing and think about why I have been doing it for almost 10 years.
It gives me a chance to think about priorities and what is important for me.
For me it is my personal diary that I share with all of you.
It also gives clarity to things that happened long before I started this.
My blog post yesterday was about the quilts, both finished and works in progress.
image_thumb9image_thumb8
It is not a race to see how many quilts I can make. Each one has served a different purpose from the very first quilt from a Lee Wards kit I made to those I am currently working on. There is little similarity from first to last other than the fact that they all use fabric.
It is my passion and since I no longer teach this is one way I can share my work with you. I would be remiss if I didn’t give credit to all those students who I have had the pleasure to share sewing and quilting with. They kept pushing me for more, more, more and 
No, I very seldom do tutorials, but there are a few.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love following your blog! but miss the puzzles