Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Catching Up With Christmas

My son Greg and his family from Minnesota visited for several days after Christmas.

They celebrate their own Christmas at home (as it should be) and then head south to spend time with the rest of their families.

image

This year it was Greg and Julie’s turn to wear the Christmas shirts. I made these for Jerry and myself at least 25 years ago. They still look like new. Using good fabrics when you sew is really worth it.

image

Jessica is modeling the hat and cowl I knit for her. Those sure are her colors.

image

Nicholas is show the Bicenntenial coin set he got.

image

Jared is showing off the bird figurine he received.

If you are wondering why I haven’t shown Blake he wasn’t here this year. He was in Memphis playing in the Iowa State marching band at the Liberty Bowl.

Christmas2012blakebowlgame

It looks like Blake and his friends were having a good time in Memphis!

No comments: