If you do please tell me since I don’t know what it is going to be!
Last night I spent a LOT of time trying to get my serger threaded and working. I finally got it after two sessions that were each over an hour. It was a very frustrating task, but I am so glad I persevered.
I decided I’d just play and sew some of these embroidered silk dupioni scraps together.
It did come unthreaded a few times while I was sewing and I was able to rethread it with no problem.
It is currently unthreaded so I stopped for tonight.
I felt I deserved some fun sewing as I am making such good progress on my purging.
I started in March with the idea of getting rid of 2013 things in 2013. I have made such great progress lately and only have to get rid of 46 more things.