Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where Have I Been?

image

In addition to purging a lot of things from my house, I’ve been working on getting Jared’s room finished.

I had the two big cabinets on each end of the couch taken out.

I had this dresser (which matches the wall unit) moved into place.

I was able to find the perfect mirror and the perfect lamp on line.

image

At the other end of the couch I am using a sewing machine for an end table. If Jared can’t sleep he can always get up and sew!

I found this lamp locally and I’m happy with it.

I’ve made the selection of the quilt I’ll hang on this wall. It is layered and ready to quilt.

I believe the only other project will be framing a piece of art Nicholas made for me. The frame is on the wall, so all I have to do is take it down, insert the art, matt and backing and put it back up on the wall.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

At least now we know what you've been up to!!!