Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Newest Fabric Designs Available On Spoonflower

I have added two new designs that you can purchase on Spoonflower.

Each is an original designer fabric I created.

R6_x_8_quilt2_shop_preview

Vivacious Violet is an image of a quilt I pieced and quilted. It is a larger than life image of the quilt. This is another one of my designs that could be used as a whole cloth quilt or wall hanging. Maybe you want to try and use it for a One Block Wonder, or just cut it up into blocks and piece them with alternating plain or print blocks? If you choose to quilt it you can follow the lines I created when I quilted this.

Rredwhitedotsonblack_shop_preview

Red & White and Black All Under began as a shibori resist fabric I hand dyed. You can get the look of a one of a kind hand dye at a fraction of the price you’d pay for the original. Think of all the possibilities of ways you could use this. How many designs can you create that radiate out from a circle in the center?

You no longer have to create quilts, wall hangings, accessories and decorative items with Ho Hum fabrics. These limited edition Designer fabrics are available for you today on your choice of fabric from Spoonflower.

Many of my designs are also available as wallpaper, gift wrap and decals.

http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/kaydesignsfabric

This link will take you to all the fabrics I currently have available for you to purchase. Many are limited editions so don’t wait as they might be gone soon.

No comments: