Thursday, December 14, 2017

My Beautiful Florida Daughter Lauren

image
Look at that beautiful smile! She has been this happy since she was a baby.  You have seen her in some of my other pictures but for some reason I never took her “Portrait with the quilt” before.
We had lunch together today at our clubhouse and I had planned on a photo there which I forgot. Then she got the car packed with the huge quilt I gave her and was ready to leave and remembered so I had her come back inside to take this. I took two pictures and they both were great.
She is one of those people that makes you happy to be around. Everyone loves her.

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

and she looks like her mama

Robbie said...

how nice! Don't think I've seen her before! Glad you had time together!!

celia ambrose said...

Thank you for sharing your photo! She is beautiful, and her quilt is stunning. Merry Christmas to you!