Monday, December 25, 2017

Wishing You A Wonderful Christmas Day

image
All of these Christmas cards were made by my sister in law Sue Sorensen. I feel so privileged to receive one from her every year and treasure them all.
I can only imagine how long it takes her to create each one. Each one is so beautifully done and each is unique.
Thank you Sue for this chance to help me share this Merry Christmas wish with everyone.
image
I keep all the photo cards and some other special ones I have received from day one. What I found works best is to keep them on notebook rings. I now have 3 full rings.
I recently organized each ring. One has family, one has friends and one has hand made cards. I also tried to put all of them from each sender in chronological order.
The notebook you see on the table is where I keep all those Christmas letters you have sent me. I love to get those letters too.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

I too save several cards from friends each year. What a clever idea to keep them on a ring!!! Something I'll have to work on next year or when we get back from Florida in he spring!

Susie Q said...

I too keep every photo card but have not organized them. You have given me so ideas and the boot in the pants to do it this year. Some families have pictures back 40 years!!! with xmas letters as well. My new love is genealogy and these cards are a gold mine of facts and stories.