Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras 2010



I think everyone knows about the Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans, Louisiana USA!

A lesser known celebration takes place in The Villages, Florida which is in our area.
The parade in The Villages is a golf cart parade. You can go anywhere in The Villages with your golf cart. Even people who don't golf have a golf cart for their second car!

The bowl of Mardi Gras beads, etc is something I put together with the beads we have caught when they throw beads - just like they do in NOLA! The jesters came from a necklace I purchased and then proceeded to take apart.


This wreath hangs on my wall year around. I often add seasonal decorations to it. It is currently adorned with a Mardi Gras mask.

You may be wondering if I am going to The Villages for the Mardi Gras celebration tonight? No, tonight my group of friends from The Villages are coming here to celebrate, socialize, and partake of food and drink.

You too can celebrate Mardi Gras whereever you are by solving my puzzle.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: