Friday, February 12, 2010

XXI Winter Olympics and my Silver Athletic Trophies



I have won many silver athletic trophies and I thought the beginning of the XXI Olympics would be a good time to share them with you. I keep them in this display case in the guest room along with other things of interest.

I won't tell you how I won each one of them now, as my story would pale in comparison to the Olympic Medal Winners. If you stay tuned I will share how I won each and every one with you when the Olympics is over.

Of course tonight's puzzle has to be my trophies!
Click to Mix and Solve

2 comments:

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

I have two from the US Tennis Open...maybe i should take a pic tarnish and all:> BYTW you shouldnt tantalize us like that!! NOT fair!

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Mine have enough tarnish so they won't reflect the flash too bad.
They DO need polising!