Saturday, December 25, 2010

Does It Run In The Family?


And I thought I did a lot of decorating for Christmas!
This is the tree in my son Jeff's entry in their home. Gorgeous!


This is the dining room table with room for 14 members of the family. If you look closely you may see Grandma Sorensen's silverware they use for all holidays. It's a Betty Crocker pattern and I can't remember the name of it.



Here you see Dr. Cooper, Veterinarian, using his computer to explain something about the check up he just did on one of the dogs to Kierstin! You will notice Dr. Cooper practices with bare feet. This is to make the animals comfortable since animals have bare feet!
In the back ground you see the other tables set and ready for dinner.


The buffet table laden with food. Dinner was delicious and of course included the Koeper Family Thanksgiving dressing.

I am only showing you a small portion of the decorations. I took 72 pictures and missed so many things.

1 comment:

Gale Wrigley said...

Wow! Just beautiful!! I love the family silver being used for the festivities. I have the silver from my mother and grandmother - they were both used in our gathering today. We also used my mom's "good" (her word) tablecloth - we said it was a way to have her celebrate with us. Thank you for the pics!