Monday, December 20, 2010

I Can't Stop Myself!

After doing so much Christmas decorating in Florida my intentions were to only put up the 2 trees I had stored away with the decorations on and enjoy the dining room chandelier that I had left the decorations on from last year.


I put this wreath on the front door.



I did some simple decorating using things that were the easiest to find. This is the console table in the entryway.


I just put two large ornaments on the red glass pieces on the buffet.



I put 4 simple trees and some snowballs on this cabinet.



I hung this garland in the kitchen with the other things that were already there.

The hardest part of the whole thing was trying to remember where I put certain things.

The Christmas spirit is alive and well here!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Oh I love this collection of glass vases! And the landscape with the trees underneath the lamp has something definitely surrealistic. Kind regards from René Margritte.

Allyson said...

I like your wreath on the front door. Very fun and different.

Merry Christmas!