Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Merry Christmas Y’all

I have done minimal decorating here this year. I’d like to share all the vignettes with you.
image
This is how we say it in the south!
image
I hadn’t thought of this as a Christmas decoration when I filled the jar with limes, but with the simple addition of a Christmas decoration it is one.
image
With all the gold metallic fabric in this triptych of 3 small images it was hard to get a realistic photo of it. Trust me, it is lovely.
Christmas in the kitchen corner
Christmas in a corner
image
I keep Red and Blue Santa the rooms width apart as they seem to be having a discussion of who is the REAL Santa!
image
Is this Flamingo Tree a Christmas tree? Some would say yes and some would say no.
So don’t forget to say “Merry Christmas Y’all” to all you meet!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

I love the Flamingo tree! That's the best!!!!

The Inside Stori said...

Merry Christmas Kay…..lovely seeing such a festive display!