Tuesday, April 24, 2018

3, 2, 1 And Florida Ice Will Be History

No matter how much I post about the Show online you really have to see it in the amazing venue where the emphasis is on showing ART to really appreciate the work,
Each piece in the show started as white fabric and was ice dyed to achieve these glorious results.
I do realize distance prevents many of you from attending. I am doing my best to share some of the work.

                                           
                                    JEWEL BOX
This has a unique coloration and lots of unintentional hidden things for you to see. I hope you enjoy it.
Yes, you only have today, tomorrow and Thursday and then FLORIDA ICE will be Ocala history. It has been an honor to have been selected to show my work here as ART.
Ocala City Hall 110 SE Watula Ave (Corner of Ft King)   M-F 8 am – 5 pm



1 comment:

Susan E. J. White said...

So lovely and so far away!