Wednesday, November 28, 2018

As November Winds Down, Christmas Is On My Mind

I gave the majority of my Christmas decorations to my middle child recently. He had already started using them to decorate when the family was there for Thanksgiving.
But I still have the minority of them and even that is a lot.
I found some things I love and have done a little decorating.
I don’t do the amount of decorating I once did as I am not in just one place for the holidays.
image
My Santas come out every year, but never in the same place twice.
image
He’s sitting on my copper wash boiler this year.
image
I enjoy seeing the chandeliers decorated.
image
My newly redecorated breakfast area looks like Christmas all year round!
Putting things up is fun….taking them down after the holidays is what I don’t enjoy!
I have a few other things I’ve put out. It’s possible there could be more.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Love the Santa's and your kitchen nook area!!! looks lovely!!!