Friday, November 30, 2018

Favorite Florida Christmas Trees

christmastree8editedcard2
These are not typical Christmas tree colors. Yet they are perfect colors for the great room decor.
[flamingo+tree+fully+decorated%5B5%5D]
I enjoyed acquiring the glass ornaments for my flamingo tree and also enjoy seeing it decorated. You DO know I collect tasteful flamingos!

[gardenclubchristmashometour+%282%29%5B4%5D]
These three magenta trees that added the holiday spirit to the master bedroom now reside in my middle son’s pool house.
Over the years I have decorated so many trees. I have not documented each and everyone with photos.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Master looks great and I'm sure your son is putting them to good use as well...but my favorite are the BOOTS!!! HA

The Inside Stori said...

You always had your unique and successful style Kay...Christmas is just another example!

Robin said...

I loved the flamingo tree. It still makes me giggle. Enjoy your holiday season.