Friday, April 12, 2019

Puzzles Are Back

If you are one of the people who have followed my blog for a long  time you may remember that I used to create puzzles from things I shared on my blog.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to make that work for a long time.
I think I have figured out a work around so you can enjoy the puzzles from past posts.

If you copy and paste this link posts will come up that shared puzzles.
https://quiltspluscolor.blogspot.com/search?q=puzzles

Click to Mix and Solve

This is just one example of the puzzles you can chose from.
I hope you enjoy them.


Not only can you work the puzzles but you can change the cut to make them easier or harder.

I do one of the puzzles every day, changing the cut and usually choosing one of the harder ones.
I hope you will enjoy being able to do these again if you did them in the past.
If you never have done them before I think you will find this good for your brain power.




No comments: