Friday, December 31, 2021

Quilts Plus Color Returned To Blogging In 2021


This is the final quilt I completed in 2021.

After 15 months of not blogging I made a post on December 7, 2021.
I have not missed a day as I have a lot of catching up to do.
I started the year with 29 quilts on my list to finish,
12 quilts were finished.
The year ended with 26 quilts to finish.
If you are trying to figure out the mathematics here, don't!
There were quilts that never made it to my list as well as ones I started during the year.

Hope you are finishing 2021 on a positive note.
HAPPY NEW YEAR


6 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy New Year Kay!!

Claire said...

Of course you have to start new ones as well as finish old ones. I spent 2021 doing more reading than sewing. Not sure what I'll do with 2022

Mary said...

Happy New Year, and I'm glad you started posting again.

Susie Q said...

You are a mind reader..... I was working the numbers 23 27 12 and could not make it work!! Welcome back.

Jan R said...

Love this piece with it's lopsided quilting lines!

Deb said...

That's definitely "Quilters' Math!"