Friday, December 14, 2012

12/12/12 Twelve Tea Tables–Part 2

image

I thought it was interesting that this hostess found a round printed Christmas table cloth that just covered the top surface of her table.

image

A red Christmas table cloth always is attractive.

image

I loved the way this hostess used a red band around each chair and then repeated it on the table top.

image

This table also features layers on tabletops but done in a different unique way.

image

The tablecloth round topper adds a touch of glitter to this table.

image

The hostess who set this table always does a lovely dramatic table. It is one of those that the more you look at it the more you see.

image

This is a closer view of the centerpiece that extends beyond the center of the table!

I hope these table gave you some ideas of things you can do with your own table at home or for a party.

You don’t have to do things in as much detail as these tables show. Just using one of two ideas can make your tables special.

I hope you enjoy another CHristmas puzzle! Click to Mix and Solve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each and every table is elegant and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodie, another puzzle. Took the time to see if I have enough pasta dishes for Christmas Eve and I do! I love table settings and these ladies certainly have some lovely dishes......