I had an urge to paint late last night.
I pulled out several previously painted incomplete pieces and chose this one to work on.
It was done with Seta Color transparent paints with leaves to give it detail.
I did the vertical bars first. I thought I would have to wait until this morning to do the horizontal bars. I had placed in under a ceiling fan and it dried quickly enough so I could do the second layer.
This is a study piece for some other larger pieces I’d like to do.
I used Silk Screen paint for this one. I have 3 other types of paints I’d like to try this with on other study pieces. I then can decide if I want to work on the large piece I originally had the idea to do this to.