Friday, December 7, 2012

Gridded Paintings–Day 2

image

This is the first layer of painting I did on another piece that is similar to the first grid I did.

image

This is what I started with.

image

This is the final layer.

I also did a second piece that was smaller.

image

This is the first layer of paint on the second piece.

image

This is the piece with a second layer of paint – really a third layer as I started all of these from fabric that had already been painted with Seta Color.

image

This was cut from a larger piece. You can see what it originally looked like by looking at the piece on the left.

I am enjoying doing these paintings, but I will have to switch gears in a few days as I have some things with high priorities to finish.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

You are a busy lady!! Love these paintings of fabric! Next to see what and how you work with them!!

Eva said...

Amazing effects! Brillant. Love them.