Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Gazebo Is Ready To Enjoy

image

When we winterize the gazebo the cushions are taken out. Many things that don’t belong in it are placed inside for the winter.

It takes some time to get it ready to use.

image

The ice cream table and chairs are a perfect place for breakfast or lunch.

It is so nice to have a screened in area to enjoy the outdoors without being joined by the bugs.

image

When I was decorating/furnishing the gazebo I used a LOT of candles. I thought I would need them for light in the evening since I didn’t think I had electric or lighting here.

Was I wrong….there are more outlets than some rooms in the house and an overhead fan with lights that can be bright or dimmed!

Some of the candles were disposed of this year, but there are still enough for atmosphere.

image

I took advantage of the two short solid walls to add decorative accessories.

image

This is the other short wall with the mirrored plaques.

Ahh, summer time and the living is easy! I am enjoying my outdoor living space. It is pleasant and calming.

2 comments:

Pete Sherman said...

Beautiful! Is the wine bar open? If so, we might start driving.

Robbie said...

What an inviting room!!! And to have the fresh air 'join' you and others is certainly a plus!!